Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth: Cristiano Ronaldo is a familiar name in the world of football. In fact, this Portuguese footballer is one of the finest players of all time. The word ‘Ronaldo’ is added to his name just because his dad was influenced by former US president Ronald Reagon. This content will focus on Cristiano Ronaldo’s Biography which includes Age, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, Family, Career, Instagram &, etc.
Biography and Wiki
|Real Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Nickname||Cris, Ron, Ronnie, The Sultan Of Stepover and CR7|
|Date of Birth||5th Feb 1985|
|Born Place||Funchal, Portugal (Hospital Dr. Nelio Mendonca)|
|Age||34 years (As in 2019)|
|Home Town||Funchal, Portugal|
|Height||In Feet Inches – 6’1″|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 81 kg|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 43 inches |
biceps: 14 inches
waist: 33 inches
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Father||José Dinis Aveiro|
|Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro|
|Sister||Elma Aveiro and Liliana Catia|
|Brother||Hugo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Children||Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., Eva Maria Dos Santos, and Mateo Ronaldo|
|Qualification||Graduate From Sporting Academy|
The boy had a strong passion for this sport from his early childhood days. During his time at Sporting CP, he played for all levels namely under-16, under-17, under-18, B-team, and the first team before finally being involved in the senior team in the year 2002. Smart and intelligent boy succeeded to score 2 goals in his league debut and announced his appearance on the big scene.
Next, in the year 2003, he performed in UEFA Champions League against Manchester United. Here, the English club’s manager Sir Alex Ferguson was highly mesmerized by his performance. As a result, in the same year, he brought Ronaldo to the club. In his first season at Machester United, he scored 3 goals in the league and too in FA Cup final helping the club to clinch the title. Later, after passing one year, when he joined Manchester United, he scored two goals in European Championships for Portugal. His transfer fee of £12.24 million made him the costliest teenager in English football history. He requested the number 28 shirt but got the number 7 shirt.
16 August 2003 was the day when he made his debut in Premier League. The year 2005 was good as he played two of his best matches of the 2004–05 season. With the passage of time, he improved his strategy and skills and the rest is history.
Also Check Out: Lionel Messi Net Worth in 2022, Career, Biography
Awards & Recognitions
Got Ballon D’Or Award in the year 2008. At that time, he was a Manchester United player. Later, the name changed to ‘FIFA World Player of the Year Award’.
In 2013 and 2014, he was again honored with this award (FIFA World Player of the Year).
He owns a record of being the highest scorer in the history of Real Madrid (with 338 goals).
The talented player scored the highest ever goal in UEFA Champions League.
Top magazine “Forbes” listed him as the world’s highest-paid athlete in the year 2016 as well as in 2017.
During 3rd season in England, he was banned or the match. The reason was his one-fingered gesture.
There were allegations on the player of raping a woman in a hotel room. In October 2005, he was arrested for the same.
He celebrated his 30th birthday after his team lost the match. However, this was not liked by his fans.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
|Net Worth||$450 Million Dollars|
|Salary||$21.5 Million Dollars|
|Cars||BMW M6, Audi RS6, Audi Q7, Ferrari 599 GTO, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, etc.|
Relationship / Affair & More
|Ex-Girlfriend||Jordana Jardel (Brazilian model)Marche Romero (Model)Mia Judaken (Model)Gemma Atkinson (Model)Olivia Saunders (Actress)Paris Hilton (Actress)Kim Kardashian West ( TV personality)|
|Current Girlfriend||Georgina Rodríguez|
|Favorite Football Player||Luis Figo|
|Favorite Food||Portuguese Cuisines, Bacalhau a Braz|
|Favorite Film||Sixth Sense|
Some Unknown Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo
- He appreciates playing skills of Mario Jardel, Ronaldo Luis Nazario De Lima.
- During his free time, he loves doing cooking, listening to music.
- He doesn’t take alcohol and avoids smoking also.
- The player had hard times in his babyhood as their financial condition was not so strong. There was even a single room that he shared with his siblings.
- Once during his school days, he threw a chair at his teacher and was expelled from the school.
- He bought 2,509 square foot loft in Trump Tower for $18.5 million in August 2015.
- He was captain of the Portuguese national team when the team won the ‘2016 Euro Cup’.
- At a very small age, he was diagnosed with Racing Heart trouble. In this situation, the heartbeat becomes more than a normal resting rate.
- When he was signed in 2003-2004, he became Manchester United’s first-ever Portuguese player.
- Cris scored his first goal with a free-kick while playing for Manchester United.
- He has undergone ankle surgery in July 2008. For the fast recovery, he took a break of around 10 weeks.
- He has been awarded by European Golden Shoe Award for 4 times.
- Ronaldo is involved in donating blood on a regular basis and because of this, he avoids having a tattoo on his body. He mentioned that it will hamper his blood donation campaign
- In December 2007, his biography titled “Moments” was published.
- Although, he publicly accepted the news of becoming a father in July 2013, but never unveiled the identity of his baby’s mom.
- Often criticized for diving in the penalty area.
- At just 13 years of age, he was signed by Sporting Lisbon for their schoolboy team for £1,500.
- For the people of Madeira (his home city), he is their idol.
- While he was on his international duty in Russia, his dad said goodbye to the planet.
- Not only Portuguese, he has good knowledge of Spanish and English also.
- He has twins children Eva Maria and Mateo via surrogate. They were born on 8 June 2017 and in the same year on 12 November 2017, he became a father of daughter ‘Alana Martina’ with his GF Georgina Rodriguez.
- Both Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have a son named Mateo.