Disha Patani Net Worth: Hot and attractive Disha Patni, no doubt, is a style icon for the young generation. Bollywood Diva made every possible effort to reach to this level. Before entering the acting field, she tried her luck in modeling and received due attention. Telegu movie “Loafer” marks the beginning of her film career.
Well, the girl hails from Brailey (Uttar Pradesh) and her birthday falls on 13 June 1992.
Talking about her family, Disha is a part of the upper-middle class Khastriya (Rajput) family. Sh Jagdish Singh Patani, her dad, is DSP in UP Police while her mom is a house maker. She has one elder sister named Khusbhoo Patani who is captain in Indian army. Disha admires her and considers as her idol. Suryansh Patani is her younger bro.
Although, her birthplace is Bareily she feels connected to Tanakpur, Uttrakhand.
She joined Amity University, Lucknow for her graduation degree. But left her studies of Electronic Engineering midway (in 2nd year) due to her passion for modeling.
Career and Biography:
The talented girl started receiving modeling offers when she was in the first year of college. She then decided to left the college and participated in “Femina Miss India Indore 2013”. There, she stood second in the contest. Next, she gave audition for movie “Heropanti”, but unfortunately, she was not selected.
She made starting with Telegu movie “Loafer” in the year 2015. Here, she worked with actor Varun Tej. Her character name in the movie was Mouni, the girl who runs from her marriage. However, the movie didn’t perform as per expectation.
In 2016, she was seen in the movie “MS Dhoni: The Untold Story”. It was a biopic based on the life of well-known cricketer Mahender Singh Dhoni. Here, she played the character of Priyanka Jha (Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend) who died in an accident. For the movie, she also learned the Asuri language. Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara Advani also acted in the movie and it earned huge earning of around of ₹ 2.16 Billion. She got an appreciation for her role and never looked back.
Next year i.e in 2017, the rising star got the opportunity to show her talent in Indo-Chinese movie “Kung Fu Yoga”. Disha shared the screen with renowned personality Jackie Chan. To give her the best in the movie, she also took training for marshal arts. Indian actor Sonu Sood was also a part of this multi-lingual comedic action adventure film.
She played a Cameo role in “Welcome to New York” in 2018. The same year in “Baaghi 2”, she was seen with Tiger Sherof. Portraying the role of Neha, it was a big blockbuster hit. Well, the movie was a sequel of its first part “Baaghi”.
This year also (2019), she performed in Ali Abbas Zafar’s movie “Bharat”. She played a trapeze artist and worked with Salman Khan. Even she did a small role in the movie but gained attention with famous track ‘Slow Motion’. Mohit Suri’s “Malang” is Disha’s upcoming project.
Awards and Accolades:
- BIG Zee Entertainment Awards for ‘Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut Female’ – “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2017)
- Star Screen Award for category ‘Best Female Debut’ – “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2017)
- Stardust Award for category ‘Best Acting Debut (Female)’ – “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2017)
- International Indian Film Academy Award for category ‘Best Female Debut’ – “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2017)
- She was also nominated for Lux Golden Rose Award for category ‘Lux Golden Rose Breakthrough Beauty Of The Year’ – Baaghi 2 (2018)
The girl was in a relationship with actor Parth Samthaan. The boy acted in the movie “Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan”. But all this ended after some time. Coming to her current status, she is dating actor Tiger Shroff.
Disha wins everybody’s praise for her elegant and captivating personality. She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. With dark brown eyes and black hair, she really looks adorable. 34-25-34 are her body measurements.
Disha Patani Net Worth
Disha Patani net worth is approx $12 Million as of the year 2022. She has a huge fan following on social media platforms and she actively use it keep in touch with her fans.
What Does Disha Patani Like The Most?
- She admires Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif, Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan from Bollywood and Leonardo DiCaprio, Jim Carrey from Hollywood.
- Jalebi, Rabari, Emarthi are among her favorite dessert.
- Goku and Johny Bravo are her favorite cartoon characters.
- She loves spending holidays in the Maldives.
- She likes Puma for her footwear collection.
- Pulse and Parley Kisme are favorite candies of this actress.
- Ritu Kumar is her favorite fashion designer.
- The superhero that she likes the most is Hulk.
- She is fond of freak shakes, dumplings, wok combos, cookies, Indian and Chinese dishes.
- She likes White and Pink color.
- She loves music of AR Rehman.
- Dancing, doing gymnastics, reading are her hobbies.
Unknown Facts About Disha Patani:
- She has expertise in dance forms like Salsa, Hip-Hop, and Breakdance.
- During her childhood days, she wished to become an air force pilot.
- Nora Fatehi, a participant of the reality show “Big Boss 9” is her good friend.
- She is a big animal lover and has two dogs Goku and Bella. Disha has also one cat named Jasmine.
- Earlier, she was approached for Sabbir Khan’s movie “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love”. But later on, the role moved to actress Sharadha Kapoor.
- Director Karan Johar signed her for a sex comedy movie, “No Sex Please: We are Indians”. However, the project was called off due to some reasons.
- As per Disha, behind the screen and in her real life, she is a big introvert person.
- The fans criticized Disha for her dog’s name Goku. As it was a fictional character in the Dragon Ball series.
- Disha and Tiger Shroff demanded Rs. 5 crore fees from the oil company who asked them to endorse their product.
- The girl learned hard work, discipline, and determination from her beloved parents and always thanks them for this.
- Disha and Tiger were shown in Bhushan Kumar and Kishan Kumar’s music video “Befikra”. It was composed by Meet Bros under T-Series.
- The fashionable and stylish Disha has good dressing sense and keeps her wardrobe up to date with trendy clothes.
- Fitness freak girl loves living a healthy lifestyle.
- Jackie Chan gifted Disha the jacket with his name written on it. He was highly impressed with her passion for fitness and acrobatics.
- She did advertisements for brands like Reliance Trends, Cadbury, Imperial Blue, Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam, Gionee Elife, Garnier Fructis, Aircel, etc.
- Once in an interview, she told Priyanka Chopra as her idol.
- This year, she also acted in the music video “Har Ghoont Mein Swag” by Badshah.
- Disha Patani net worth is approx $12 Million as per the year 2022.
- She avoids smoking and drinking alcohol.
- The actress has a large number of followers on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- She did modeling for a clothing brand when she was just 17.
- She is one of the most searched Bollywood celebs on the Internet since 2016.
- Disha Patani walked for designers like Ritu Kumar, Manav Gangwani, Jayanti Reddy.
- There is a controversy with Disha’s age. In a 2012 video, she described her age as 13 June 1992. But in 2016, she told 27 July 1995 as her birth date.
- Most happening star Disha also endorses Calvin & Klein lingerie. This high-end fashion label brand has its popularity throughout the world. Stars like Justin Bieber, Myla Dalbesio, Kendall Jenner, Mark Wahlberg, Jamie Dornan, Kate Moss were also a part of CK collection.
- She uploads her hot bikini pics on social media.