Ginni Chatrath Net Worth: Ginni Chatrath is the wifi of popular comedian Kapil Sharma. She was born on 18 November 1989 in Jalandhar. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and she is Sikh by religion.
Career and Biography:
She did her schooling at MGN Public School, Jalandhar. Completed her graduation from Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar. After graduation, she did her Master Of business administration in finance from DAV institute of engineering & technology, Jalandhar.
After the studies, she wants to try Bollywood and In 2009 she participated in the comedy show Hans Baliye with Kapil Sharma. She got many offers for acting but she rejected and chooses her father’s business because she wants to help her father in his business.
Family & Relationship stats
Ginni belongs to a middle-class Sikh family in Jalandhar. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She has a beautiful younger sister Harleen Chatrath.
She was married to popular comedian Kapil Sharma (comedian & Actor) on 12 December 2018 in Jalandhar.
Also Check Out: Ginni Chatrath husband Kapil Sharma Net worth
Ginni Chatrath Physical stats
Height – 5 ft 4 inch
Weight – 55 Kg
Eyes color – Brown
Hair Colour – Brown
Age – 33 Years
Ginni Chatrath Net Worth
Ginni Chatrath Net Worth is $2 Million as of 2022. After tieing the knot with Kapil Sharma, She is not active on the mini screen and happily living as housewife.
Know more Facts about her
- Ginni Chatrath real name is Bhavneet Chatrath.
- She is a follower of Dera Baba Murad Shah & Baba Laddi Shah.
- Her favorite color is Pink.
- She loves to read books and her favorite books are A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson.
- Her All-time favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan and favorite actress is Madhuri Dixit.
- Her dream holiday destination is London.
- She is 9 years younger than Kapil.