Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: Hrithik Roshan is a name familiar to almost every Indian. This versatile and legendary actor has also incredible dancing skills. The success that he is enjoying today in the industry is a result of his strong determination and constant hard work. Well, he received glory and megastardom after his first movie “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai” (2000). Now, he is among India’s highest-paid artists. This article is about Hrithik Roshan net worth, new movies, family, relationships, wiki.
This hero of Indian cinema was born to Rakesh Roshan and his wife Pinky on the 10th of Jan 1974. Mumbai Maharastra is his birthplace.
Roshan received school education from Bombay Scottish School (Mumbai). Later, he enrolled in Sydenham College Of Commerce And Economics (Mumbai) for his bachelor’s degree. He studied B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) there.
Biography and Career:
Holding a global identity, the actor has made every possible effort to establish himself in the industry. To get prepared for his onscreen appearance, he learned acting, dance, singing, and riding. He worked hard to improve his speech. At the age of six, he appeared as a child artist. It was a dance sequence of the movie “Aasha” featuring well-known actor Jeetendra. For this, he was given Rs. 100. Hrithik spent that amount to buy 10 hot wheel cars. After this, he also appeared in a number of projects, however, they were not noticed at all.
As a youngster, he entered the industry with his father’s romantic movie “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” (2000). Amisha Patel was his co-actress. He played a double role in the movie. This movie of Hrithik proved to be a big blockbuster hit and became the highest-grossing movie of the year. His acting was highly applauded by viewers and helped him to earn a good name and fame. Moreover, his dancing steps in the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” became popular all around. Youngsters had a big craze to copy it.
Next, he played the role of a Muslim boy in Khalid Mohammed’s crime drama “Fiza“. He worked with Karisma Kapoor and Jaya Bachchan in this movie. Hrithik was also cast in Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s action drama “Mission Kashmir” (2000) with Sanjay Dutt, Preity Zinta, and Jackie Shroff. Karan Johar’s family drama “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham” became a worldwide hit movie of Roshan. Superstar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, actress Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Jaya Bachchan also appeared in the movie.
He is known for his versatile roles and unbelievable acting. In his dad’s movie “Koi Mil Gaya” (2003), he played the role of an intellectually disabled boy. For his work, he got appreciation from critics. With the earning of around Rs. 800 million, this was the most popular Bollywood movie of the year.
Also, his role in Farhan Akhtar’s “Lakshya” (2004), “Dhoom 2″ (2006), “Kites (2010), Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ” “Guzaarish” (2010), Karan Malhotra’s “Agneepath” (2012) are still remembered.
Other movies of Hrithik inlcude “Yaadein” (2001), “Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage” (2002), “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” (2002), “Mujhse Dosti Karoge” (2002), “Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara” (2011), “Bang Bang” (2014), “Kaabil” (2017).
Also Check Out: Kangana Ranaut Net Worth
Awards & Honors:
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” – Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Male Newcomer” – Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Zee Gold Award for category “Best Supporting Actor” – Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor Critics” – Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” – Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Star Screen Award for category “Best Actor” – Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Stardust Award for category “Best Actor” – Lakshya (2004)
- Star Screen Award for category “Best Actor” – Krrish (2006)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” – Dhoom 2 (2007)
- Zee Cine Award for category “Best Actor” – Krrish (2007)
- Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award in the year 2003
- Awadh Award in the year 2003
- Sahara Awadh Samman in the year 2006
- Hall of Fame Award in the year 2017
He hails from the Punjabi Khatri family. His dad Rakesh Roshan is a noted film director whereas his mom is a housewife. His paternal grandpa Roshanlal Nagrath is a music director and maternal grandpa J. Om Prakash is also a director and producer. Rajesh Roshan, his uncle is also a music composer. He has only one sister named Sunaina Roshan. She is elder than Hrithik. The actor is a part of Bengali ancestry from his paternal grandmom’s side. But he himself believes in Hinduism.
People Also read: Tiger Shroff Net Worth in 2022
- Hrithik’s argument with actress Kangana took the form of controversy in the year 2006. It all started with the girl calling him “Silly ex”.
- Again, he indulged in controversy when there were rumors that he spoke against Nepal. It was heard that he hates Nepal and its citizens resulting in violence and banning of his movies in the country. Later, he denied any such statement.
- His closeness with co-actress Barbara was not tolerated by his wife and she decides to leave the house. Later, Roshan persuaded her not to do this and they were united together. But sadly, this remained for a short duration.
Talking about his love life when he was married to Sussanne Khan. Seeing the girl for the first time at a traffic signal, he became crazy about her. From that day, they started liking and dating each other. Finally, on the 20th of December in the year 2000, they got married. The ceremony was held at Golden Resorts and Spa (Banglore). They were blessed with two sons. Hrehaan is elder and Hridhaan is the younger son of Hrithik and Sussanne. Their married life lasted for 13 years. Due to personal issues, they decided to end the relationship in the year 2013.
Rumors were there of his relations with co-actress Kareena Kapoor during the movie “Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon” (2003). His wife didn’t like this and as a result, he stopped working with Kareena. Also, his name was linked with Mexican actress Barbara Mori during the movie “Kites” (2010) and Kangana Ranaut during the movie “Krish3″. Talking about his current status, it has been heard that he is close to Shweta.
With his appealing and stunning looks, Hrithik dominates the hearts of millions. His body measurements are like this: Biceps- 16 inches, Chest- 44 inches, Waist- 28 inches. Hazzle’s green eyes and black hair make him look more handsome. He has a good height of 5’11’ and carries a weight of around 85 kg. Because he has two thumbs in his right hand, he sometimes felt embraced during school days. His schoolmates make fun of him. Not only this, but he also suffered from stammering problems till the age of 6. However, speech therapy helped him in overcoming this.
What does Hrithik Roshan like most?
- Reading books, gym and traveling gives him pleasure.
- Hrithik Roshan Net Worth in 2022 is 730 Crore (100 million USD).
- Phuket and London are the places he loves to visit.
- He praises Michael Jackson and Shammi Kapoor.
- Indian dishes that he likes to eat are Dal Chawal, Mutton, Chicken, and all Indian style vegetables. He is a pizza lover and also prefers to eat Mexican, Italian and Chinese dishes.
- He enjoys watching Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor, Steve Martin, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala, Julia Roberts on the big screen.
- DDLJ, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Sholay are among his favorite Bollywood movies.
- His favorite hero is Superman.
- Cricket is his favorite sport.
- Broccoli is his all-time favorite vegetable.
- Among fruits, he likes Banana, Grapes, Apple.
- The colors that he likes the most are Black and White.
- Allen Carr’s book “Easyway to Stop Smoking” is his favorite.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth and Unknown Facts
- Hrithik Roshan Net Worth in 2022 is 730 Crore (100 million USD).
- He charges Rs. 35-40 crores per movie.
- Duggu is his nickname.
- He assisted his dad in movies like “Koyala“, “Karan Arjun“. Also, he did work like serving tea to artists, sweeping the floor on set, etc.
- Nagrath is Hrithik’s official surname, not Roshan.
- There was a time when he was addicted to smoking but now he had quit this habit.
- He has two tattoos on his body. On right wrist, a six-point star with the red circle is inscribed and on the left wrist, his ex-wife’s name ‘Sussanne’ is written.
- Hrithik and even his family members are Sai Baba’s great devotee.
- The actor’s wax statue is placed in popular ‘Madame Tussaud’s museum’ of London.
- In his young age, Hritik had a crush on actress Madhubala and Parveen Boby.
- In Hrithik’s debut movie KNPH, earlier it was decided to cast Kareena Kapoor. But due to some misunderstanding b/w Kareena’s mom and Rakesh Roshan, it didn’t come true.
- He was quite naughty in his childhood. Once on throwing empty bottles on strangers, he was highly punished by his dad.
- Before appearing in his debut movie, he took guidance from Salman Khan regarding bodybuilding.
- It’s amazing that this handsome hunk of industry received around 30,000 marriage proposals on Valentine’s day in 2000.
- Luckily, he got a chance to meet Michael Jackson (his dancing idol) in Los Angels (US). He was there for the shooting of the movie “Kites”.
- He fears to manage his finance. The task is performed either by his wife or his mom.
- In his movie “Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara“, he himself performed all his stunts and action scenes.
- Not only an actor, but Roshan is also certified and professional diver too.
- He became the first actor to perform flyboarding stunt after his movie “Bang Bang”.
- To improvise his role in movie ‘Kaabil’ as a blind person, he locked himself in the house for 5 days. There, he practiced a lot to move around blindfolded. Also, he asked a few blind people to study his expressions.
- He was listed as “Second most powerful Indian film star” by Forbes (2001) and was named 4th in Filmfare Power List (2007).
- This style icon of India has its own fashion brand named “HRx” that deals in casual clothing.
- He supports Dilkhush Special School (Mumbai) for mentally retarded children.
- Every month the actor donates roughly ₹700,000 for charity purpose.
- Hrithik was placed on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list from 2012–2018.
- He is among those 4 celebrities whose miniature dolls were launched in the UK titled under “Bollywood Legends”.
- In 2015, he was seen with actress Sonam Kapoor in the music video “Dheere Dheere“.
- He became the brand ambassador of India for UNICEF in the year 2015.
- Prologue, Parle Hide and Seek, Reliance Communications, Hero Honda and Coca Cola are the brands that he endorses.
- When he was 21 years old, he suffered from Scoliosis and doctors recommended him to avoid dance and performing stunts. But this strong man struggled against it and became a good dancer.
- Interestingly, he shared the screen with Rajnikanth (Superstar of South industry) when he was just 10. Both worked together in the movie ‘Bhagwan Dada’.
- He is a fitness fanatic and follows a proper diet plan.
- He is fond of luxuries cars. He owns Mercedes S500, Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar XZ, Ferrari Modena, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Maserati Spyder.
- He sometimes takes alcohol.
- He is a big animal lover too.
- His upcoming project involves “Super 30”. In this movie of Vikas Bahl, he would be seen playing the role of mathematician and columnist.
- Although, the actor has a great fan following Tiger Shroff is his biggest fan and consider him as his ideal.
- He had also registered for eye donation after his death.
- He was in judge panel for the dance reality show “Just Dance” along with Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant.
- He was on number one in “Times of India’s list of 50 Most Desirable Men in 2010.