Janhvi Kapoor Net Worth: She is a very talented and intelligent girl in today’s world. She did her schooling at prestigious Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Most of the celebrity kids are a part of this institution. It was her dream to become an actress.
To make it true and to learn the skills of acting, she moved to the US. There, she joined Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles. Aryan Khan (Sharukh’s son) also attended the same institution for the course in Theatres and Films. Janhvi‘s parents always supported her and played a big role in learning acting. Here we will briefly discuss Janhvi Kapoor Net Worth and biography and some unknown facts.
Career and Biogrpahy
From a very early age, Janhvi was interested in acting. The girl makes her Bollywood debut from Shashank Khaitan’s movie ‘Dhadak‘. It was released on the 20th of July 2018. The name of Janhvi’s character in the movie was Parthavi Singh who was a strong, independent, and rich girl from a political family. The movie received positive feedback from the audience. Kapoor also made her ramp debut at Lakme Fashion Week as a showstopper for Nachiket Barve.
Jaan (fondly called by her mom) belongs to the Punjabi Khatri family. Her dad Boney Kapoor is a highly popular and reputed person in the industry. He had produced a number of Bollywood movies. Her mom Sri Devi was a superb actress. She had appeared in various Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, and Malayalam movies. But unfortunately, on 24 Feb 2018, she said goodbye to this planet.
The girl was bought up with all the comforts and luxuries of life which we dream of. Being a celebrity kid, she has always been on media highlights. Well, Janhvi has one younger sister named Khushi Kapoor. She is an Internet celebrity and still persuading her studies in Mumbai.
Before Sridevi, Janhvi’s father was married to Mona Shourie Kapoor. Arjun Kapoor (handsome and shining star of an industry) is her half-brother. Anshula Kapoor is her half-sister. She is the niece of Indian actor Anil Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor are her cousin sisters.
Also Check Out: Janhvi Kapoor sister Khushi Kapoor Net Worth
People also read: Sonam Kapoor Net Worth in 2022
Janhvi Kapoor Physical stats
This 21-year-old girl seriously looks amazing. Like her mom, she also has a charm on her face and gets appreciation from everyone. Her height in feet is 5’4′ and her weight is around 50 kg. Janhvi looks pretty with her black color hair and brown eyes. 32-26-32 are her body measurements.
Talking about her love affairs, she was committed to Shikhar Pahariya. He is the maternal grandchild of politician Sushil Kumar Shinde and the son of businessman Sanjay Pahariya. Also, her name was linked with her childhood friend Akshat Rajan. Rumors were that she has affair with her co-actor and Shahid Kapoor’s sibling Ishan khattar. Both were seen together in the movie ‘Dhadak’.
People also Read : Ishaan Khattar Net Worth in 2022
Janhvi Kapoor Net Worth and Unknown Facts
- Janhvi Kapoor Net Worth is as of 2022 is $9 Million.
- Earlier, her mom Sridevi was not happy with her decision to choose acting as a career. But later on, the girl convinced her mom and made debut with movie ‘Dhadak’.
- Hometown of Janhvi is Mumbai (Maharastra).
- She loves to eat Italian and South Indian cuisine,
- Karena Kapoor, Madhubala, Waheeda Rahman are her favourite heroines.
- Shahid Kapoor and Salman Khan are her favourite actors.
- She takes alcohol.
- She was born with a silver spoon as her folks are a renowned and big face of Indian cinema.
- Actual spelling of her name is ‘Janhavi’. But since her name ‘Janhvi’ first trended, it got famous all around.
- Ranbir Kapoor (a leading star of Bollywood) preferred the same institute for acting which Janhvi joined.
- Sridevi was pregnant at the time when Urmila Matondkar’s movie ‘Judai’ was about to release. Both the actress shared good bonding. Inspired by Urmila’s character in the movie (as ‘Janhvi’), she decided to give her daughter the same name.
- In the year 2015, Kapoor was offered a role opposite Mahesh Babu (Telegu Actor). But she refused because of the large age gap b/w them.
- She likes getting clicked and loves to share her pics with fans.
- Earlier, she was about to begin her career with Karan Johar’s movie ‘Student of the Year 2’. But due to some reasons, the movie postponed and the girl made a headstart to her carrier with ‘Dhadak’.
- Janhvi and Sara Ali Khan are good friends.
- The girl was the first choice for Ranbir Singh’s movie ‘Simba’. But she didn’t accept the offer as she was nervous to act with such a big star.
- She had a difficult time while speaking Hindi in her first debut. But she performed well in that movie.
- In August 2016, her private pictures with boyfriend Akshat got viral on social media.
- Chances are there that she will be a part of Karan’s upcoming movie ‘Takht’.