Raftaar, is a rapper, music producer, dancer, and lyricist from Delhi, India. Raftaar real name is Dilini Nair. His soulful and heartfelt songs have made him well known beyond the boundaries of the music industry for his emotional lyrics and ability to connect with an audience.
The Indian Rapper, Raftaar is known for his sweet raps, cheeky smile, and charismatic personality. He has a passionate following from India as well as around the world. He’s also an artist and a model performer for Youtubers, so you might see him on some of the music videos and in modeling shoots. We will Discuss Raftaar Net Worth, Career, Lifestyle, Age, Music, Family, and complete Biography in this article.
Dilini Nair, formally known as Raftaar, was born on 16 November 1988, in Kerala India. In his first appearance, rapper Raftaar was mistaken for a Punjabi rapper. Much to the fan’s surprise, however, Raftaar is a Keralan fluent in Malayalam. His love of Bengali and Hindi songs was also evident.
Marriage and Affairs
Raftaar is happily married to the woman of his life KOMAL VOHRA. She is an interior designer by profession. He married Komal Vohra on 1 December 2016 after being together for about a year.
Music and Career:
Since 2008, the artist has been uploading his music to social media and later joined Yo Yo Honey Singh’s Mafia Muneer. However, he left the group over a few disagreements, and he began a solo career.
He later signed the Punjabi group named “RDB” and performed at their three records. In 2012, he recorded his debut single, Manju, featuring Raftaar and Deep Money.
WTF Mixtape was his debut mixtape released in 2013. He released the song “Swag Mera Desi” in 2014, which went viral and won the Britasia Music Awards’ Best Urban Song.
As a Lyricist, he was credited under the tag RDB, Manj Musik for the tune Tamanche Pe Disco in the movie Bullet Raja released in 2013.
His first foray into Bengali music took place through the film One in 2017.
Although Raftaar is known as a humble superstar, do not forget that he’s a top underground rap artist who can compete for line with the best. Raftaar is probably best recognized for his rap battle against Mika Singh on YouTube where he won the battle with 3-2 votes from the jury of music industry professionals.
Raftaar released three albums and many singles.
WTF Mixtape: Vol. 1 was released in 2013, The first recording that Raftaar released on a mainstream level was this mix-tape in which he sent a message to his haters announcing that he was going to be the biggest rapper in Desi hip-hop. He also replied to OG Bohemia’s statement “India isn’t on Hip-Hop Map.”.
Raftaar proved to be the DHH’s biggest artist by doing the things he expected to be able to accomplish in the near future.
Zero To Infinity, released in early May 2018, is a chain of Raftaar’s hits. He contributed as only he can to the Indian Hip Hop scene through this Hindi release. The project has 8 songs and all of them were written by Raftaar.
“Mr. Nair” (2020)
One would assume from the cover and title of the album that the music would also reflect his Malayali heritage and could be about personal topics. However, upon looking at the tracklist and featured artists, the opposite appears to be true.
Peoples also check out: Honey Singh net worth
Raftaar’s solo career as a rapper also includes appearances on reality shows. He starred in Season 16 of MTV Roadies as the gang leader. He also judged the show MTV Hustle.
Besides the MTV roadies, he has also been a part of Dance India Dance, MTV Hustle’s reality show. Raftaar has also appeared in many concerts and shows together with other actors.
Additionally, he competed in season 8 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for a whole different audience and gained tremendous respect and fame. In the end, he lost to Scarlett and was eliminated.
Raftaar Net Worth In 2022:
In accordance with Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and Other Online Tools, the net worth of Raftaar In 2022, is about 7 million dollars, his monthly income is approx 45 lac and yearly he earns about 5 Crore+
Raftaar Net Worth In Previous Years
Net Worth in 2021 (Approximately)- $5-10 Million
Net Worth in 2020 (Approximately)- $3-5 Million
Net Worth in 2019 (Approximately)- $2-3 Million
Net Worth in 2018 (Approximately)- $1-2 Million.
Salary- 30 – 50 Lakh Month
Income Source: Raftaar’s primary source of revenue is music, while his secondary sources include brands, ads, and other income sources.
Car Collection- Mercedes S Class, Audi Q3
Some Facts About Raftaar
- The Raftaars grew up in a middle-class home his father worked as a cleaner for Indian Railways and his mother was a typewriter operator.
- From adolescence, he has witnessed the struggle of achieving success.
- As a dancer, he debuted in 2011 with his friend Manik in the popular show called “Dance India Dance”.
- Rastaar trained dancers at “The Big Dance Club” in Delhi.
- The first song he ever released was “Zindabad,” which he released in 2011.
- He worked with Mafia Mundeer and YoYo Honey Singh.
- He merged with Manj Music after leaving the RDB group.
- He also performed in Jhalak Dikkh la Jaa season 8 as a dancer.
- Raftaar sang Dhaakad in Amir Khan’s movie Dangal in 2016; it became one of Raftaar’s most popular songs
- YouTube video Career has over 100 million views. And he has almost 3.69M subscribers on Youtube.
- Supporters appreciate his soft nature and psychological abilities.
- He has recently released RATATA (PUBG: NEW STATE) on youtube.
- He is known for his unique hairstyles.
- He won the award for best Punjabi music director.
- Raftaar won the Dadasaheb Phalke award at the world film festival in 2018.
- During the Brit Asia Awards 2014, Raftaar won the best urban song award with Swag Mera Desi.
- It is no secret that Raftaar had a dispute with Honey Singh over the songs he composed for the film “Fugly”. Honey Singh disagreed with Raftaar’s composition for the song Banjarey.
- In response to Raftaar’s assertion that rappers are earning money, Emiway made a video called “Samajh Mein Aaya Kya,” which is a diss track.
- Rasfataar dissed again with “Sheikh Chilli,” but it did not end there because Emiway Bantai joined in with “Giraftaar.”
DISCLAIMER: The above information has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
|Original/Real Name||Dilin Nair|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Composer|
|Birthplace||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Date of Birth||16 November 1988|
|Hometown||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Komal Vohra (Interior Designer)|
|Marriage||Date 1 December 2016|
|Zodiac||Date 1 December 2016|