Shikhar Dhawan Net Worth: Shikhar Dhawan is a left-handed opening batsman for Delhi in first-class cricket and the Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. He is one of the Indians with the most ODI runs (3,000). He was named ‘Player of the Tournament’ in December 2017 after becoming the second-fastest Indian to amass 4000 ODI runs. Shikhar Dhawan Net WorthShikhar Dhawan is a left-handed opening batsman for Delhi in first-class cricket and the Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. He is one of the Indians with the most ODI runs (3,000). He was named ‘Player of the Tournament’ in December 2017 after becoming the second-fastest Indian to amass 4000 ODI runs.
Dhawan is one of today’s wealthiest cricketers, having earned a great deal of success and victory in his career. He has a large fan base, and he rose to prominence recently as a result of his skills and abilities as an all-rounder and one of the team’s most significant players. Due to his immense celebrity, he has a net worth of over INR 95 crore rupees. He also earns from cricket endorsements and many other things. we will discuss Shikhar Dhawan net worth, Age, Lifestyle, Family, Career, and some unknown facts.
Shikhar Dhawan is a Punjabi cricketer who comes from a middle-class background.
Due to his intense interest in cricket, he was enrolled at the Sonnet Cricket Academy at the age of 12.
Dhawan loved to watch his cousin play at the Sonnet academy, where he was coached by the late Mr.Tarak Sinha.
Dhawan married Ayesha Mukherjee, a Melbourne-based amateur kickboxer whom he met in 2009. Shikhar Dhawan and his family have lived in Clyde North since 2015. In September 2021, Dhawan and Ayesha divorced.
In November 2004, he made his domestic debut for Delhi against Andhra Pradesh, scoring 461 runs in just six matches with a high of 130.
He was selected for the U-19 World Cup after his outstanding domestic efforts, where he scored 505 runs with three triple-digit scores.
When he was selected by the Delhi franchise in the inaugural IPL in 2008, he had the opportunity to exhibit his talent.
He was assigned the burden of batting third, a critical position, and he did not disappoint the squad, finishing the season as the team’s third-best run-scorer.
Dhawan was chosen to represent India at the international level in the month of October 2010.
Not every story has a nice beginning, and Dhawan’s was no exception. He was dismissed for a duck in his debut ODI against Australia, and he didn’t fare much better in the succeeding matches.
Dhawan, on the other hand, refined his talents and was later called up for the Australian Test series in February 2013.
He exceeded everyone’s expectations. Dhawan recorded the fastest test century on debut, and he did so against the same Australian team against whom he had scored a duck in his ODI debut a few years ago.
He’s been a regular on the international side since then.
Along with Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli, Dhawan has been India’s major batting cornerstone.
Shikhar Dhawan’s role in the team is sometimes overlooked, but no one can deny the impact he has had on ICC competitions.
In ICC events, he has been averaging significantly higher than any other batsman, and he has also won two Golden Bat trophies in a row.
Shikhar Dhawan Net Worth
Shikhar Dhawan Net Worth is $ 13 million (96 crores). He is the opening batsman for the Indian cricket team and Basically, his income comes from BCCI salary, Indian Premier League where he charges maximum 10 crores to Delhi Capital every year as compared to the previous season, he has doubled his salary, he also earns from endorsements and from much more investment from where he earns approximately Rs. 30 lakh.
Shikar Dhawan has spent a lot of money on his lifestyle, and his net worth was only Rs. 70 crore in previous years. However, his earnings have been good for the past two years, and he will continue to increase in the following year.
- He is the only player in Champions Trophy history to win two Golden Bats in a row. He was the best run-scorer in the 2015 World Cup and also got a century against Australia in the 2019 World Cup before being hurt.
- During a Ranji Trophy match for his local team Delhi, senior teammate Vijay Dahiya gave Dhawan the moniker Gabbar.
- Dhawan’s mischievous and playful temperament may be traced back to when he was 15 and got himself a tattoo without informing his parents.
- His love for music is obvious since he is frequently seen playing the flute and is a Sufi music devotee.
- In T20Is, he holds the record for the most runs scored by an Indian batsman in a calendar year (689).
- In One-Day Internationals (ODIs), he is the fastest player to reach 1000, 2000, and 3000 runs for India, as well as the fastest to reach 1000 runs in ICC ODI tournaments.
- Dhawan is a firm believer in writing down every element of his performance in a game so that he does not repeat his errors in the future.
- He holds the record for the greatest debut score in a Test for India, scoring 187 off just 174 balls.